Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wine and the Bunny Girl

Mixing red wine, sewing, and crafting books can be dangerous. For instance, you could end up sitting at the sewing machine at 1:30 in the morning making a crazy little pink doll. I'm not admitting that this happened to me. But if it DID happen this is probably what I would wake up to find:


I'm still not sure how I managed to sew all those little pearls and silver beads on...what with the wine sleepiness and all.  I do think it's quite appropriate that the words "sing," "play," and "dance" ended up on various parts of her (ears, lower tummy).

I did make some changes to the pattern (basically gave her a flat butt so she could sit up by herself), but it was more or less taken from the "Polly" pattern in the book Softies Only a Mother Could Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment! Please be respectful of others and no spamming!