Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cupcake and Owl Felties

I did these two the other night so that I had something to occupy my hands while we watched a little TV.  They didn't take long at all.  Both are made of felt- part wool felt and part craft felt.  The patterns for these little guys can be found in the book From Felt to Fabulous. This is a thin book, and though it doesn't seem like much there are dozens of cute creature and item patterns in the back.  I love how simple everything in it is.

Cupcake Ornament



Woodland Owl

I also made a little felt flower yesterday, which I was planning on putting on my Marie Antoinette doll (which ended up being a giant 13 1/2" tall!).  But after thinking about it, I decided I want several small flowers in Marie's hair vs. one large one.  Marie will hopefully be finished in a week and I'll post pics of her then!  So far I'm loving her.

Felt flower with pearl beads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment! Please be respectful of others and no spamming!