Saturday, January 26, 2013

Marie Antoinette Plush Doll

This doll is based off of an embroidery pattern in the book Wee Wonderfuls: 24 Dolls to Sew and Love.  (FYI- Amazon has that book at a BARGAIN price right now- hardcover edition brand new for $11!  Follow the link to scoop up your copy like I did before they run out of the bargain priced lot- then it goes back up to around $19.)

I want to sew a cape in cream crushed velvet for this doll, but I'm not sure when that will happen (hopefully some day?).  I also like her as she is.  She stands about 14" tall and is just lovely.  I had a lot of fun (and, let's face it, a decent amount of difficulty) making her.


 ◕ ‿ ◕ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment! Please be respectful of others and no spamming!