Monday, December 31, 2012

Charles, the Uptown guy

Current felt project is Charles, once again from the Fanciful Felties book.

I have to cut out and embroider his jacket, add a backing, and stuff him.  I'll post the final when he is completed, which will hopefully be soon.  I'm planning on cutting up one of my husband's old shirts for the backing.

My version of Charles, so far.


This is the photo of him finished from the  book (I changed him a bit):

*I do not own this image, it is from Fanciful Felties by Samantha Cotterill


Last but not least, I dyed a bit of 100% wool felt for my Tardis project.  If you watch Dr. Who, then you know what the Tardis is.  I'm happy to say that dying wool with food coloring works out pretty well.

POLICE CALL BOX aka Tardis felt.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment! Please be respectful of others and no spamming!